Progress w/e 28th Jan

Last week I worked some more on 'One Moment in Time' by Jackie du Plessis.  This week I got to do some more interesting stitching,  working on the flowers on the pocket.

IMG_20180204_142254

Knitting wise it was more progress on my Citron Grand by The Yarniad, I'm now onto the third pattern repeat. The yarn is Blue Faced Leicester and Silk dyed by Wharfdale Woolworks for Baa Ram Eye.

IMG_20180204_165036


However a certain someone had other plans when I tried to sit down with my knitting! 

IMG_20180124_214916

 

Comments

Margaret said…
Awwww. How can you resist such cuteness? lol! Love your stitching -- the flowers are so pretty! The shawl looks great too!
Oh your car is so cute and pretty! I follow you and I would be happy if you follow back :).
Have a nice week,
Christine

Popular Posts